We are looking for a highly motivated postgraduate candidate to undertake a Master Degree (Research Mode) in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). In this project, we will develop a decision tool to prioritize the end-of-life products for recycling.
Research Area: Manufacturing Sustainability
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent.
- Able to commit full time.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must be registered as a Master student within 3 months of appointment.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and target-oriented to achieve project outcomes.
- Project is funded by KPM.
- This is a well-defined project, and the candidate will be supported by the supervisors, collaborators and colleagues in the similar research field.
- Opportunity for networking with international researchers, and also local recycling industry.
- Candidate with superior performance may have a chance to attend overseas training and/or international conferences to present the research findings.
Funding Arrangements :
Appointment period: Full time: 2 years (4 semesters); monthly stipends (RM 1,500.00) will be given.
Expected date of commencement: